Yes, we know they stink, but unfortunately not everyone is as nice as you are. These rules are just to make sure that everyone’s on the same page.
Minecraft Server Rules
1. ABSOLUTELY no griefing, either intentionally or unintentionally.
2. No spamming, advertising, cursing, racist remarks or raging on the server chat. We want this to be as stress-free as possible.
3. Obey Staff and Server Admins. They’re only there to help you.
4. Please be truthful. We have enough trouble maintaining the server without people being deceitful.
5. No using mods, hacking, or doing anything else that constitutes as improper server activity. You will be banned.
Discord Server Rules
1. Be respectful at all times. Treat others how you would want to be treated.
2. No spamming, advertising, cursing, racist remarks or raging on the text or voice chats. Just be happy!
3. Absolutely no NSFW content is allowed. Seriously, just have some self respect man!
4. Please post the right things in the right channels. It just helps prevent confusion.
5. Do not use @everyone unless you have permission to do so.
6. Sending/Linking any harmful material such as viruses, IP grabbers or malware results in an immediate and permanent ban.
Fairly simple, right? Don’t stress, we’re here to help and as long as you don’t purposefully break the rules, temporary discipline action will be taken and you’ll be able to play again once you’ve served your time.
Any suggestions? Leave a comment below.